Note: This property, as of 06/15/2023, is now under contract. When Ibegan writing this post during the first week of June 2023, the listing had just hit the market and was still active. At this time, the Seller is still accepting back up offers, please feel free to contact us directly for more details. Thank you!
How about a curveball for today's post? Today's listing, our newest one for sale, is this adorable one bedroom condo for sale in Fort Lauderdale. Yes, we also sell real estate in other places besides Miami Beach, Brickell, or Downtown! We love selling real estate in Broward County and when we do, our work is just as exceptional as any of our sales in Miami-Dade County.
2015 SE 10th Ave #125
Stylish & Beautiful
From the moment you enter the unit and find yourself in its living room, it's easy to realize that this listing is unlike others in its price point. I commend the owner, who's selling to start a new chapter in her life, for the amazing work that was done throughout the interior. The kitchen is open, modern, and inviting, with new appliances, new cabinetry, and new quartz counter tops. The bathroom, which features new fixtures and a new vanity, had its original tub removed and replaced with a brand new, walk-in shower. The entire property has impact windows, new baseboards, and newly polished floors. Most importantly, all of the improvements feel intentional, well planned, and earnest. Nothing feels out of place.
Other features worth mentioning include:
- Private, fenced front porch
- The bedroom has two closets including one walk-in closet
- Laundry room
- Central A/C
- Reverse osmosis water filter
- Assigned parking
- Village East is a gated community with amenities. It includes a swimming pool, a fitness center, and on-site management.
Some of you may conclude that the decor and furnishings of this Fort Lauderdale condo are too minimal, but this was part of the plan. Since it's a one bedroom, "less is more" was our motto while prepping the unit for pictures.
All Signs Point to East Fort Lauderdale
Since we're writing about what makes this listing so appealing, it would be a disservice to not mention it's phenomenal Fort Lauderdale location, how close it is to Fort Lauderdale Beach, and the wide variety of shopping just moments away. Located in the Harbordale neighborhood, just east of Federal Highway (US1), it is a community that should be sinonymous with convenience. Below are some of the various businesses close to Village East:
- There's an LA Fitness, one of the most visited in the area, just outside of the main gate of Village East.
- Village East is just one block west of Harbor Shops, a shopping plaza that's home to Publix, T.J Maxx, Ace Hardware, Total Wine, and a Fort Lauderdale Police station. It is also home to various other businesses including restaurants, banks, fitness studios, hair salons, coffee shops, and medical/dental practices.
- About one mile west of the Broward County Convention Center, which is currently undergoing a major expansion.
- About one mile east of Broward Health Medical Center, located on SE 16th St and Andrews Avenue.
- Less than a mile away from Whole Foods Market on SE 17th St and US1.
- Less than three miles away from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.
- Less than 2.5 miles away from Las Olas Boulevard.
- Very easy access to major highways including I-95, I-595, and Turnpike.
We could write several blogs about everything that's close to this listing. I think eight bullet points is enough to get our point across. There are many other restaurants, shops, and destinations not mentioned above that are very close by.
Our Work In Fort Lauderdale Real Estate Matters To Us
While this listing may come across as a surprise to some of our recent readers, it shouldn't be for the ones familiar with my work over the past twelve years. After all, Broward County was my first real estate market when I joined the business in late 2011. It was my home while I was in high school and is still home to my immediate family, many of my friends, and some of my favorite restaurants. To this day, over a quarter of our transactions still take place in Broward County and I'm still very passionate about its community and its people. As a team, we still keep a close eye on local trends in the area and are very familiar with the school districts, subdivisions, and the differences between its different cities.
Thank you for reading out latest post! For more information regarding this property or other Fort Lauderdale real estate, please contact us today! We can be reached at 305.674.4127 or via e-mail at [email protected]